noise receptor continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the noise receptor website, but also contains new interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
Whilst noise receptor journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Details of content and format of the forthcoming noise receptor journal issue no.4 as follows:
- In depth interviews with: Anemone Tube, Armour Group, Human Larvae, Inade, Trapdoor Tapes Young Hustlers.
- Tower Transmissions VI live report with photos (8 pages).
- Two ‘visual essays’ by Anemone Tube, spanning 14 pages.
- 70 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.)
- A5 Format.
- Professional grey-scale print. ‘perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover.
- 100 pages in length.